Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
A good dish on a cold night
Make and share this Broccoli Devine recipe from Food.com.
- 8 cups broccoli (fresh or frozen)
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (26 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- Place Broccoli in 4 qt.shallow baking disk.
- Top with chicken.
- Mix soup and milk pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle cheese and bread crumbs mixed with butter over top.
- Bake 350 F 45 min.or until chicken is done.