Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
- 1 (2 ounce) package frozen broccoli
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Cook broccoli according to pkg.
- drain well.
- In a pan melt butter blend in flour and salt.
- add milk cook stirring constantly until thickened.
- reduce heat stir in cream cheese blend until smooth mix with broccoli.
- Pour in a casserole dish and sprinkle with cheese.
- and bread crumbs.
- Bake 350 about 45 minutes.
I used fresh broccoli and this recipe worked well. This is a terrific way to get everyone to eat their broccoli.