1/1 Photo of Broccoli Custard
I use this quick and easy side dish to serve to those people who claim to not like vegetables...especially broccoli. This recipe works just as well with cauliflower, kale, zucchini, even fennel and onions.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1steam or boil broccoli until tender, yet crispy.
- 2Drain and then dry broccoli with paper towels.
- 3Coarsely chop and place in a buttered 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
- 4Scatter cheese on top of broccoli.
- 5Mix the eggs, milk, butter, and seasonings together in a medium bowl.
- 6Pour custard over broccoli and cheese, and bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 35 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Custard
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 304.4
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 192.4 mg
- Sodium 238.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 18.2 g