Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Very easy salad and very tasty.
- 8 slices cooked & crumbled bacon
- 3⁄4 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 head of chopped broccoli
- 1 cup Miracle Whip (do not use mayonnaise)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a salad bowl.
- Combine dressing ingredients and mix with salad.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nice way to enjoy raw broccoli. I skipped the bacon and used dried cranberries since Dh detests raisins. Forgive me, rose, I used light mayo.
Delicious! I was trying to find a recipe similar to the salad they make at Acme--so I used a bag of broccoli slaw and cut up one small head of broccoli for the florets, otherwise I followed this recipe. Really good!
This is awesome. Such a variety of flavors but they compliment each other very well. I ate half the bowl the first time I made it. Definately a new recipe that I will be taking to family gatherings.