Fluffy, delicious, low-carb quiche that's great for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, add the eggs, heavy whipping cream, salt, and pepper.
- 2Heat 1/2 stick butter to liquefy, let cool, and add to bowl.
- 3Dice the onion and add to a pan with broccoli, bacon and the remaining butter.
- 4Saute the broccoli, onion and bacon in the butter over medium heat for 5-10 minutes or until onions are soft.
- 5Spray a 9" glass pie pan with non-stick spray, pour broccoli/onion/bacon mixture into pan
- 6Whip the contents of the first bowl for 3 minutes .
- 7divide cream cheese into 1/4 inch pieces and place evenly over broccoli/onion/bacon mixture.
- 8Pour whipped egg mixture over cream cheese. Do not mix.
- 9Bake on middle rack at 375 degrees for 30 min, let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Cream Cheese Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 488.2
- Calories from Fat 423
- Total Fat 47.0 g
- Saturated Fat 20.8 g
- Cholesterol 295.0 mg
- Sodium 838.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 11.3 g