Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Fluffy, delicious, low-carb quiche that's great for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Make and share this Broccoli Cream Cheese Quiche recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl, add the eggs, heavy whipping cream, salt, and pepper.
- Heat 1/2 stick butter to liquefy, let cool, and add to bowl.
- Dice the onion and add to a pan with broccoli, bacon and the remaining butter.
- Saute the broccoli, onion and bacon in the butter over medium heat for 5-10 minutes or until onions are soft.
- Spray a 9" glass pie pan with non-stick spray, pour broccoli/onion/bacon mixture into pan
- Whip the contents of the first bowl for 3 minutes .
- divide cream cheese into 1/4 inch pieces and place evenly over broccoli/onion/bacon mixture.
- Pour whipped egg mixture over cream cheese. Do not mix.
- Bake on middle rack at 375 degrees for 30 min, let sit for 5 minutes before serving.