1/1 Photo of Broccoli & Cream Cheese Casserole
1 hr 30 mins
Luby Luby Luby's Note:
I got this recipe from another web site and posting it here for safe keeping. I haven't tried it yet, but hopefully I'll be able to soon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen broccoli spears
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope lipton dry onion soup mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 18 Ritz crackers, crushed (1/2 sleeve)
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- black pepper
- white pepper
- onion powder
- cayenne pepper
- 1Cook broccoli according to package directions until tender then drain well.
- 2Combine the cream cheese, sour cream, minced garlic and soup mix.
- 3Fold in water chestnuts and add seasonings to taste.
- 4Combine drained broccoli with cream cheese mixture being careful not to break up broccoli.
- 5Place in lightly buttered 9 inch square casserole dish or 1 1/2 quart oblong baking dish.
- 6Combine ritz crackers with melted butter.
- 7Top with grated cheddar cheese then top with crushed cracker mixture.
- 8Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until topping is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli & Cream Cheese Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (274 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 546.8
- Calories from Fat 400
- Total Fat 44.4 g
- Saturated Fat 26.7 g
- Cholesterol 119.2 mg
- Sodium 894.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 17.9 g