Recipe by SUPERchef :)
Great potluck salad to bring in! Recipe comes from emeals.com
Top Review by ~Nimz~
I loved the dried cranberries added in with the bacon. Great flavors. I think boiling the broccoli made my dressing a little watery even after draining it very well on paper towels. I think next time I'll omit the boiling step. I personally like the raw broccoli best. But I will absolutely made this one again. Thank you for sharing. Made for New Kids on the Block
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onions
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Bring water to a boil in a large saucepan; add broccoli.
- 2. Cook 1 minute or until broccoli is bright green.
- 3. Plunge into a bowl of ice water; drain.
- 4. Combine broccoli, bacon, cranberries and onion in a serving bowl.
- 5. Whisk together mayonnaise, honey and vinegar; pour over broccoli, tossing to coat.