Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is from my mom's dear friend, that we were guinea pigs.
Make and share this Broccoli Cornbread recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (10 ounce) package broccoli
- 1 box Jiffy corn muffin mix (for sweeter taste use the Cornbread Mix)
- 2 eggs
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1⁄4-1⁄4 cup oleo
- Cook broccoli as package directions Mix Jiffy mix, eggs, cottage cheese and broccoli.
- In iron skillet, put oleo and saute onion.
- Pour onion in rest of ingredients.
- Bake at 350 degrees.