- 10 ounces frozen broccoli, chopped
- 1 Jiffy cornbread mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (4oz)
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Press broccoli between paper towels to remove excess moisture.
- Combine cornbread mix, eggs, onions, cheese, butter and seasonings.
- Stir well.
- Stir in broccoli.
- (Batter will be thick) Pour mixture into a greased 8 inch square pan.
- Bake 375 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool slightly and cut into squares.