Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Got this one from my sister
Make and share this Broccoli Cornbread recipe from Food.com.
- Press broccoli between paper towels to remove excess moisture.
- Combine cornbread mix, eggs, onions, cheese, butter and seasonings.
- Stir well.
- Stir in broccoli.
- (Batter will be thick) Pour mixture into a greased 8 inch square pan.
- Bake 375 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool slightly and cut into squares.
Got a recipe similar to this from my Grandma. The differences: no garlic powder, no red pepper. Used 10 oz of ricotta cheese instead of shredded cheese. She absolutely loved it and I really enjoyed it as well.
This was just o.k. I followed the directions as stated. My kids didn't care for and neither did I . We won't be making this again. It was a nice change of pace to make something diiferent though.
Easy to make and very yummy. Next time I make it I will use less butter as it was a bit heavy. Thanks!