- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) box Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup margarine or 1⁄2 cup butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 8 ounces sour cream, i use low fat
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix all ingredients together well.
- Grease a 8x8 pan, I use Pam.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake@ 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 40 minutes or until bread is pulling away from side of pan.
- Let sit for 15 minutes until cutting.