Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
This recipe was given to me by a dear friend, who passed away a couple of years ago. I liked it so much that she used to give it to me as a birthday present! It's very rich, so I like to cut it into very small squares for serving. It also freezes very well.
- Melt butter in 9" x 13" baking dish.
- Mix corn muffin mix, eggs, cottage cheese, cheddar cheese, onion and milk in bowl.
- Make sure broccoli is well-drained and pat dry.
- Add to other ingredients in bowl and stir.
- Pour contents of bowl into baking dish; mix lightly with the melted butter/margarine.
- Bake in 350° oven for 35-40 minutes, until golden brown.
This is a wonderful broccoli cornbread. So moist and delicious. My DH said it was great. Thanks for posting this recipe.
I made this for a family potluck and it was a SMASH! everyone loved it... I accidentally added 16oz of cottage cheese instead of 8oz but it was still great im going to trying it with sigge of peppers next time
My husband gave it a 5 1/2 stars... and he never does that! My one year old gobbled it up, and it is hard to get her to eat veggies, so this is a keeper for sure. Yum! I cut the recipe in half and made it in a 9X9 pan... otherwise I stuck to your recipe. We are snowed in for a few days here and this some turkey chili and a glass of wine = perfection.