Recipe by Donna Luckadoo
Moist and cheesy cornbread. You have to try this one!
Top Review by fordmb
The most difficult thing I had to do preparing this was to chop the onions and broccoli. This was easy and very delicious. I've tried about 5 different broccoli cornbread recipes and this one is the best! Note: instead of one head of broccoli, I used 2 (10oz) packages of frozen broccoli florets (thawed & drained, of course).
- 2 (8 1/2 ounce) boxes Jiffy cornbread mix
- 1 cup melted butter
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 ounces small curd cottage cheese
- 8 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 head broccoli, chopped fine (extra large)
- 2 large sweet onions, preferably vidiala chopped fine
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper