Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I got this recipe from a co-worker and it's always a big hit. Very rich and satisfying.
- 16 ounces of chopped broccoli, thawed
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 medium chopped onion
- 10 1⁄2 ounces Jiffy cornbread mix
- Add cornbread mix, cottage cheese, butter, and onions to beaten eggs.
- Mix well.
- Stir in thawed broccoli.
- Pour into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Bake at 350 degree for 1 hour.
We enjoy both broccoli & cornbread, so this recipe was almost a given for me to make! I particularly liked using the cottage cheese (another favorite of mine!) & I also used fresh broccoli! THIS IS ABSOLUTELY GREAT TASTING CORNBREAD, & the recipe is a keeper for me! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in the current Pick A Chef]