Recipe by Nancy Sneed
A great change of pace when you want something a little different. Guaranteed to make your tastebuds happy. This recipe came from a cookbood titled Recipes, Legends, and Such from Pickles Gap Village in Arkansas. Prep time will be longer if you use the onions and cheese.
- 2 boxes Jiffy cornbread mix
- 8 ounces sour cream or 8 ounces cottage cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 (10 ounce) packagechopped frozen broccoli
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook broccoli in microwave with 2 tablespoons water for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Mix all ingredients, except margarine.
- Melt margarine; pour into 9x13 inch baking dish.
- pour in mixture; bake 375 degrees until done.
- For added flavor add 1/3 cup sauted onion and 3/4 cup grated Cheddar cheese to mixture before baking.