Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
My grandmother has made this every Christmas since I can remember. It melts in your mouth and is so moist!
- 2 (8 1/2 ounce) boxes Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup frozen chopped onion
- 1 (10 ounce) packageof chopped broccoli, cooked, drained
- Mix muffin mix and melted butter together and set aside.
- Mix remaining ingredients and add butter mixture.
- Bake in greased 9x13 pan for 30-35 minutes at 350 degrees or until center is set and top is golden brown.