Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a simple twist on a traditional favorite.
- 4 eggs
- 240.97 g Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 453.59 g cottage cheese
- 283.49 g box frozen chopped broccoli (thawed and drained)
- 118.29 ml margarine or 118.29 ml butter, melted
- 4.92 ml salt
- Beat eggs and add margarine. Add other ingredients.
- Pour into greased 9 X 13 inch pan and bake at 400 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.
Hi Rachel! I was also at the get together at Country Lady's home where this was served, and I did like it. I have never had corn bread before, this was really tasty and very moist! Thanks for posting!
I'm not a big fan of corn bread but I tried the batch that NoraMarie brought to my corn roast. The broccoli gave it a nice flavour & the loaf was quite moist. Thanx Rachel!
I attended the Zaar Corn Roast at CountryLady's too! This was a nice cornbread, very moist. If I could buy Jiffy corn muffin mix!! I would make it and add some finely chopped onion to the mix.