Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a wonderful side dish to perk up a weeknight meal of roasted chicken but it's also special enough for the holidays.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 cups herb seasoned stuffing mix, crumbled not cubed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt butter in large saucepan until sizzling.
- Add stuffing and poultry seasoning and toss to coat.
- Set aside 1/2 cup for topping.
- To remaining stuffing mixture in saucepan add broccoli, corn, eggs, onion, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Spoon mixture into ungreased 2-quart casserole; sprinkle with reserved stuffing.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes or until knife inserted 1-inch from edge of pan comes out clean.
GREAT!! I made this for Easter, instead of another veggie dish or a stuffing dish. The combination of ingredients blended so well. Easy to make not a lot of left overs!!