Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a wonderful side dish to perk up a weeknight meal of roasted chicken but it's also special enough for the holidays.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt butter in large saucepan until sizzling.
- Add stuffing and poultry seasoning and toss to coat.
- Set aside 1/2 cup for topping.
- To remaining stuffing mixture in saucepan add broccoli, corn, eggs, onion, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Spoon mixture into ungreased 2-quart casserole; sprinkle with reserved stuffing.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes or until knife inserted 1-inch from edge of pan comes out clean.