Recipe by BamaBelle30
This casserole helps me get my kids to eat broccoli!! Sometimes I will add cooked, diced chicken breast to make this a meal. Add a salad and I'm done with dinner!!!
- 10 ounces frozen chopped broccoli
- 10 ounces frozen cream-style corn
- 1 1⁄4 cups herb seasoned stuffing mix, divided
- 10 ounces cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook broccoli according to package directions, omitting salt. Drain well.
- Cook corn according to package directions. Combine broccoli, corn, 1 cup stuffing mix, soup, egg, butter, and onion; mix well.
- Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese and remaining 1/4 cup stuffing mix.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or until throughly heated.