Recipe by MichelleNicole
My grandmother served this dish at every Church Potluck and never brought home any leftovers. My family loves this simple dish and it's a good way to get kids to eat broccoli.
Top Review by Burgundy Damsel
Turned out a little soupier than anticipated, so next time I'll drain the broccoli well before using it. Otherwise, this was excellent! Easy, good flavor and healthy. Will definitely make again and pass along to friends. Thanks for posting!
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen broccoli
- 1 (15 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1⁄4 cup minced onion
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup crushed cracker
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degees.
- Spray a square baking dish with non stick cooking spray.
- Combine broccoli, corn, egg and onions.
- Pour into pan.
- Stir salt, pepper and crackers into the melted butter.
- Sprinkle on top of broccoli mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes.