Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Broccoli, corn, and green beans are sauteed until tender then sprinkled with flavored feta cheese.The leftovers are fantastic too, that is....if it will last that long.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can green beans, drained
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese with dried basil and tomato, sun-dried
- dried oregano
- ground black pepper
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in broccoli, corn, and green beans. Cook until broccoli is tender. Sprinkle with feta cheese, and continue cooking until cheese is melted. Season with oregano, salt, and pepper. Serve immediately.
I used olive oil for this recipe instead of butter and also frozen corn and green beans and plain feta, since that is what I had on hand. The recipe turned out really well. I have some leftovers but we like leftovers so we will be able to enjoy this again later in the week.
I`m not one for canned veggies but this was good. I did use fresh broccoli and plain feta (what I could get). Very good!