Prep 2 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a great little salad with tons of flavour including cilantro so if you don't like cilantro...move on. It is fantastic as a side or a filling in tacos, fajitas, and wraps or even on a burger. I usually prepare this about 1/2 to 1 hour before dinner.
- 340.19 g bag broccoli coleslaw mix
- 118.29 ml fresh cilantro (fresh only)
- 1 garlic clove
- 14.79 ml mayonnaise (heaping)
- 2.46 ml pure sesame oil
- 2.46 ml rice vinegar
- 1.23 ml sugar (just a pinch)
- fresh ground black pepper
- Dump the slaw mix in a bowl.
- I use a small food processor and process the garlic and cilantro together. Add to bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, toss and let sit for 1/2 to 1 hour.