Prep 2 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a great little salad with tons of flavour including cilantro so if you don't like cilantro...move on. It is fantastic as a side or a filling in tacos, fajitas, and wraps or even on a burger. I usually prepare this about 1/2 to 1 hour before dinner.
- 1 (12 ounce) bag broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro (fresh only)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise (heaping)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pure sesame oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar (just a pinch)
- fresh ground black pepper
- Dump the slaw mix in a bowl.
- I use a small food processor and process the garlic and cilantro together. Add to bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, toss and let sit for 1/2 to 1 hour.