Recipe by Maiya
I came up with this as a way to help clean out my freezer and fridge. It was very tasty and easy. A nice change from regular pizza.
Top Review by renee ....
I substituted a pamasean/romano cheese mix for the coat cheese. OH MY GOODNESS! Delicious and fast! I also made my dough in the bread machine so it was extra fluff. Highly recommend this recipe for family dinner night!
- 1 pizza dough, unbaked
- 1⁄2 lb ground chicken
- 3 cups broccoli florets, steamed
- 2 ounces goat cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (approx.)
- 2 cloves garlic
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- dried thyme (to taste)
- olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute ground chicken with a little olive oil, salt, pepper, and thyme until cooked.
- Press the two cloves of garlic and combine with some olive oil (about 1 Tb) and brush over the pizza crust.
- Top the pizza with the chicken, broccoli, and cheeses.
- Bake at 450F until crust has browned and the mozzarella has melted.