Broccoli Chicken Stir-Fry
- In a large nonstick skillet or wok, stir-fry chicken in oil for 8 minutes or until lightly browned and juices run clear.
- Remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, stir-fry the broccoli, red pepper, water chestnuts, snow peas, onion and garlic for 6-8 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Return chicken to the pan and sprinkle with Chinese Five spice.
- Stir in broth and bring to a boil.
- Combine cornstarch and cold water until smooth and gradually stir into skillet.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Serve over rice.