1/1 Photo of Broccoli Chicken Stir-Fry
Adapted from Light and Tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 small sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 (6 ounce) package frozen snow peas, thawed
- 1 small onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon Chinese five spice powder
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 4 cups hot cooked rice
- 1In a large nonstick skillet or wok, stir-fry chicken in oil for 8 minutes or until lightly browned and juices run clear.
- 2Remove and keep warm.
- 3In the same skillet, stir-fry the broccoli, red pepper, water chestnuts, snow peas, onion and garlic for 6-8 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- 4Return chicken to the pan and sprinkle with Chinese Five spice.
- 5Stir in broth and bring to a boil.
- 6Combine cornstarch and cold water until smooth and gradually stir into skillet.
- 7Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- 8Serve over rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Chicken Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (597 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 500.8
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 65.8 mg
- Sodium 437.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 36.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Chinese five spice powder