- 1 1⁄4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into bite-sized pieces
- salt and black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen broccoli florets
- 4 cups frozen hash browns (cubed, not shredded, variety)
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta cheese, product cut up
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- SPRAY large skillet with cooking spray. Add chicken; cook and stir on medium-high heat 4 minute or until no longer pink. Season with salt and pepper.
- ADD water, broccoli and potatoes; stir. Cover. Cook 5 to 7 minute or until potatoes are tender, stirring frequently.
- STIR in remaining ingredients; cook until VELVEETA is completely melted and mixture is heated through, stirring frequently.