Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
Cheesy broccoli, potatoes and chicken make a dish that your family will request again and again. Campbell's Broccoli Cheese Soup is the magic that makes this satisfying skillet supper in minutes. from Campbell's Kitchen
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 lb small red potato, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 (10 ounce) packagerefrigerated cooked chicken strips
- 2 cups broccoli florets, fresh or frozen
- 1 can campbell broccoli cheese soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Add potatoes.
- Cover and cook over medium heat 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in chicken and broccoli.
- Mix soup, milk and garlic.
- Add to skillet.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Heat to a boil.
- Cover and cook over low heat 5 minutes or until done.
- Tip: Broccoli florets can usually be purchased fresh in the produce department.
- However, if purchasing a head of broccoliusually a more economical choicedont discard the stems.
- After removing heads from broccoli, peel and slice the stems and simmer or sauté as a side dish for another meal.
Good! Next time I would suggest more broccoli, and less potatoes.