Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
Cheesy broccoli, potatoes and chicken make a dish that your family will request again and again. Campbell's Broccoli Cheese Soup is the magic that makes this satisfying skillet supper in minutes. from Campbell's Kitchen
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Add potatoes.
- Cover and cook over medium heat 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in chicken and broccoli.
- Mix soup, milk and garlic.
- Add to skillet.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Heat to a boil.
- Cover and cook over low heat 5 minutes or until done.
- Tip: Broccoli florets can usually be purchased fresh in the produce department.
- However, if purchasing a head of broccoliusually a more economical choicedont discard the stems.
- After removing heads from broccoli, peel and slice the stems and simmer or sauté as a side dish for another meal.
Good! Next time I would suggest more broccoli, and less potatoes.