Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
When my husband wants a fast dinner and I'm not home, this is what he makes.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon sherry wine
- 8 ounces canned mushrooms, slices drained
- 1 cup cooked broccoli
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- Cut chicken into cubes.
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Cook chicken and onion until chicken is browned and onion is tender.
- Stir in soup, milk and sherry.
- Add mushrooms, broccoli and cheese.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Cover skillet and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over hot noodles or rice.