1/1 Photo of Broccoli Chicken Lasagna (Gooseberry Patch)
PSU Lioness's Note:
I found this on the Gooseberry Patch website and I'm posting for safe keeping. It can be found in the "Goosberry Patch: Best-Ever Casseroles" cookbook. It calls for 4 strips of lasagna but I think I may wind up using more. I will update after I make it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat; stir in flour, bouillon, pepper and Italian seasoning.
- 2Gradually stir in milk; cook and stir until thickened.
- 3Add cheese; stir until melted.
- 4Mix in chicken and broccoli.
- 5Spread 1/2 cup mixture in the bottom of an 8"x8" baking pan sprayed with non-stick vegetable spray.
- 6Top with half the lasagna.
- 7Top with half the remaining sauce; repeat layers.
- 8Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Chicken Lasagna (Gooseberry Patch)
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 365.2
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 74.0 mg
- Sodium 554.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 17.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian cheese blend