I found this on the Gooseberry Patch website and I'm posting for safe keeping. It can be found in the "Goosberry Patch: Best-Ever Casseroles" cookbook. It calls for 4 strips of lasagna but I think I may wind up using more. I will update after I make it.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat; stir in flour, bouillon, pepper and Italian seasoning.
- Gradually stir in milk; cook and stir until thickened.
- Add cheese; stir until melted.
- Mix in chicken and broccoli.
- Spread 1/2 cup mixture in the bottom of an 8"x8" baking pan sprayed with non-stick vegetable spray.
- Top with half the lasagna.
- Top with half the remaining sauce; repeat layers.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes.