Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A yummy recipe submitted to taste of home by Elaine Mizzles.
Make and share this Broccoli Chicken Fettuccine recipe from Food.com.
- 4 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1⁄2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 small onion, halved and sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Cook fettuccine according to package instructions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the chicken, onion and garlic in butter until no longer pink. Stir in the soup, broth, broccoli, mushrooms, onion powder and pepper. Bring to a boil.
- Drain fettuccine; add to chicken mixture. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.