Recipe by Mindi Bunch
This recipe comes from krafthealthyliving.com. I haven't tried it yet, but it looks wonderful! As soon as I get a chance to make this dish, I'll let you all know how it is.
Top Review by Clarely
Just different enough, but simple to prepare. I make it almost backwards though...I cook the chicken in a large fry pan, then add the garlic, sautee a bit, add broth & soy sauce, then broccoli & steam for a bit then add the Dijon. Seems faster and simpler that way to me. Great over rice. A keeper, thanks!
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix chicken broth and soy sauce; set aside.
- Cook and stir broccoli and garlic in hot oil in large skillet on medium-high heat until crisp-tender.
- Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- Add chicken to skillet; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or until cooked through.
- Add broth mixture; mix well.
- Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Stir in mustard until well blended.
- Return broccoli mixture to skillet; mix lightly.
- Cook until heated through, stirring occasionally.