1/2 Photos of Broccoli Chicken Dijon (south Beach Diet)
Mindi Bunch's Note:
This recipe comes from krafthealthyliving.com. I haven't tried it yet, but it looks wonderful! As soon as I get a chance to make this dish, I'll let you all know how it is.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix chicken broth and soy sauce; set aside.
- 2Cook and stir broccoli and garlic in hot oil in large skillet on medium-high heat until crisp-tender.
- 3Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- 4Add chicken to skillet; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or until cooked through.
- 5Add broth mixture; mix well.
- 6Bring to boil.
- 7Reduce heat to medium-low.
- 8Stir in mustard until well blended.
- 9Return broccoli mixture to skillet; mix lightly.
- 10Cook until heated through, stirring occasionally.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Chicken Dijon (south Beach Diet)
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.7
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 496.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 27.6 g