Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This looks good! Quick and easy to prepare too! You can use regular chicken broth and soy sauce if you want, and you can play around with what kind of dijon mustard you use. I can also see some red pepper flakes in this- when I make this I will be sure to test things out!
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- Mix chicken broth and soy sauce; set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet, and on medium- high heat cook and stir broccoli and garlic until crisp-tender.
- Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- Add chicken to skillet; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or until cooked through.
- Add broth mixture; mix well, and bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low, and stir in mustard until well blended.
- Return broccoli mixture to skillet; mix lightly.
- Stirring occasionally, cook until heated through.
My picky toddlers and even pickier DH loved this!! We had it with rice pilaf (my kids are obsessed), and I let everybody add some grated peccorino/romano at the table. Great taste and good for you--can't beat that! Thanks!
Quick, easy, delicious, healthy & low-cal! Love that I almost always have this stuff on hand too!
i really enjoyed this, polished it right off! i also added 2 cloves of garlic and would recommend it. also, at the last second, i threw in some cherry tomatoes sliced in half. i served this on whole-wheat japanese soba noodles with some fresh grated parmesan on top! thanks for a great recipe.