Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
"Assembly time is minimal with this simple casserole combining chicken, cream of mushroom soup, cheddar cheese and broccoli. Dry stuffing mix is sprinkled over the top for a crunchy, flavorful topping."
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 lb broccoli floret, cooked
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup seasoned stuffing mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Boil chicken until tender and shred or cut into bite size pieces.
- Steam broccoli until crisp but tender.
- In a small bowl mix together the soup and mayonnaise. Set aside.
- In a 9x13 inch baking dish layer the chicken, broccoli, soup mixture, and cheese.
- Sprinkle dry stuffing mix over the top and bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes.