Recipe by micah
Low fat soups can be substituted. Add Garlic, Onion, Cayenne Pepper, or Black Pepper as desired. Finish by broilig for a few minutes for an extra crisp top.
Top Review by flaminghot22
Very flavorful. I sprayed the pan before putting ingredients into it. It made for easy cleanup. Also, was the seasoned stuffing mix supposed to be dry or prepared? I put Stove Top Stuffing dry and it was very crunchy, not sure if I was to prepare it according to box instructions, then use 1 cup.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 lb broccoli floret, cooked
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup seasoned stuffing mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Boil chicken until tender and shred or cut into bite size pieces. Meanwhile, steam broccoli until crisp but tender.
- Mix everything together except the stuffing and half the cheese. Put it in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Layer the other half of the cheese on top and then add a layer of stuffing mix.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes.