Recipe by Pismo
I went over to my sister's house for dinner one night and this is what she made. It was actually really good. It was originally supposed to be eaten alone, but she put it over rice and it was great!
Top Review by *Parsley*
Very tasty and creamy! It's a wonderful way to use leftover chicken. I added a little chopped onion, but otherwise stuck to the recipe. I loved the touch of curry powder. Thanx!
- 1 -2 lb frozen broccoli
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- grated cheese, for topping
- breadcrumbs, for topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- For sauce combine soup, mayo, lemon juice and curry powder in a bowl.
- In bottom of 13x9x2-inch baking dish layer frozen broccoli, chicken, and sauce.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Can be eaten plain or on top of rice.