Recipe by Strawbelly
Real quick and simple recipe for the whole family :) Hubby used to get it from take-out place, but I make my own now and it so much better.
Top Review by michellemo87
I liked this more than I expected to. I used 2 large potatoes, a bag of frozen broccoli florets (thawed & drained), and cooked it in a 13x9 metal pan. I made sure I cut the potatoes up small and it came out great! I will definitely be adding this one to the rotation.
- 4 -5 potatoes
- 3 -4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of broccoli soup
- 1 dash lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- shredded cheese
- olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Clean the potatoes and cut into bite size pieces. I leave the skin on.
- Cut chicken into bit size pieces and brown in pan with a little olive oil. Spice with Salt and Pepper.
- Layer the potatoes, chicken and broccoli in a large casserole dish.
- In a small bowl mix the condensed soup, mayo and lemon juice.
- Spoon over the meat and broccoli.
- Top with shredded cheese and bake at 350* for 45 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted.