1/3 Photos of Broccoli Chicken Bake
Real quick and simple recipe for the whole family :) Hubby used to get it from take-out place, but I make my own now and it so much better.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean the potatoes and cut into bite size pieces. I leave the skin on.
- 2Cut chicken into bit size pieces and brown in pan with a little olive oil. Spice with Salt and Pepper.
- 3Layer the potatoes, chicken and broccoli in a large casserole dish.
- 4In a small bowl mix the condensed soup, mayo and lemon juice.
- 5Spoon over the meat and broccoli.
- 6Top with shredded cheese and bake at 350* for 45 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Chicken Bake
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.4
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 58.5 mg
- Sodium 182.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 24.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
condensed cream of broccoli soup