One-dish meals save you preparation time and clean-up time, which means you can have more family time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F Wash hands. Combine rice and contents of seasoning packet in 13x9-inch baking pan. Add boiling water; mix well. Wash hands. Lay chicken breasts on top of rice, sprinkle with garlic powder, cover and bake 30 minutes.
- 2Add broccoli, cover and bake 4 to 6 minutes or until chicken is done (internal temperature 170° F).
- 3Sprinkle with cheese and bake, uncovered 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and begins to brown.
- 4Serving Suggestion: Serve hot out of the oven with yeast rolls. Refrigerate leftovers.
- 5Tip: You may substitute Fresh Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts; this may decrease cooking time.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli, Chicken and Rice Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.8
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 29.6 mg
- Sodium 198.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 12.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: