Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
One-dish meals save you preparation time and clean-up time, which means you can have more family time.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts with rib meat
- 1 (6 ounce) boxuncle ben's country inn broccoli au gratin rice
- 2 cups water, boiling
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 425°F Wash hands. Combine rice and contents of seasoning packet in 13x9-inch baking pan. Add boiling water; mix well. Wash hands. Lay chicken breasts on top of rice, sprinkle with garlic powder, cover and bake 30 minutes.
- Add broccoli, cover and bake 4 to 6 minutes or until chicken is done (internal temperature 170° F).
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake, uncovered 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and begins to brown.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve hot out of the oven with yeast rolls. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Tip: You may substitute Fresh Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts; this may decrease cooking time.