Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
What a great recipe. My Mother loves this.
- 1 (16 ounce) box broccoli rice au gratin supreme mix
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 lb skinless chicken breast
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups frozen broccoli
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- In 13 x 9 baking dish, combine rice and contents of seasoning packet. Add boiling water, mix well. Add chicken, sprinkle with garlic powder. Cover and bake 30 minutes.
- Add broccoli and cheese, continue to bake, covered, 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.