Recipe by Busy Lindsay
I've made this for years. Serve with a side salad for a complete dinner.
Top Review by catmaniacs
This was easy to put together. I doubled the recipe and could have used 3 cans of soup instead of 2. Added a can of mushrooms, Put about a cup of cheddar cheese on top then the french-fried onions. Will make again. Thanks for the recipe!
- 297.66 g can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 236.59 ml quick-cooking rice
- 2-3 chicken breasts, cut into pieces
- 236.59 ml broccoli, chopped
- 118.29 ml French-fried onions
- 59.14 ml milk
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven at 375 degrees.
- In a casserole dish, mix cream of chicken soup, rice, milk, garlic powder and 1/4 cup french fried onions. Mix well.
- Add chicken and broccoli to the rice mixture, mix well.
- Cover and cook about 30 - 45 minutes. Uncover and add 1/4 cup French Fried onions to the top. Cook an additional 15 minutes.