Recipe by Busy Lindsay
I've made this for years. Serve with a side salad for a complete dinner.
Top Review by catmaniacs
This was easy to put together. I doubled the recipe and could have used 3 cans of soup instead of 2. Added a can of mushrooms, Put about a cup of cheddar cheese on top then the french-fried onions. Will make again. Thanks for the recipe!
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup quick-cooking rice
- 2 -3 chicken breasts, cut into pieces
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup French-fried onions
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven at 375 degrees.
- In a casserole dish, mix cream of chicken soup, rice, milk, garlic powder and 1/4 cup french fried onions. Mix well.
- Add chicken and broccoli to the rice mixture, mix well.
- Cover and cook about 30 - 45 minutes. Uncover and add 1/4 cup French Fried onions to the top. Cook an additional 15 minutes.