1 hr 10 mins
Busy Lindsay's Note:
I've made this for years. Serve with a side salad for a complete dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven at 375 degrees.
- 2In a casserole dish, mix cream of chicken soup, rice, milk, garlic powder and 1/4 cup french fried onions. Mix well.
- 3Add chicken and broccoli to the rice mixture, mix well.
- 4Cover and cook about 30 - 45 minutes. Uncover and add 1/4 cup French Fried onions to the top. Cook an additional 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top White Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All White Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli, Chicken and Rice Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 598.5
- Calories from Fat 213
- Total Fat 23.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 108.9 mg
- Sodium 1101.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 39.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: