Recipe by LisaAD
Super creamy Alfredo sauce gently surrounds tender pieces of chicken and fresh broccoli. Recipe is formulated to be low in carbohydrates.
- 2 chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 cups broccoli florets, chopped
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Dice chicken into bite size cubes. Sauté in large skillet with one tsp of the butter. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside, but keep warm.
- Cook broccoli and then drain well. Set aside, but keep warm.
- Using skillet that the chicken was cooked in, melt the remaining butter, add heavy cream, garlic and pepper. Constantly whisking and not allowing it to stick to the bottom of pan, set to medium heat(do not boil) until the sauce is reduced and thickened. Keep whisking and stirring until the butter and cream combine. If they separate, it's not done yet.
- Once the sauce is thickened, add parmesan to further thicken.
- Combine sauce, broccoli, and chicken. Heat through, and serve over noodles or chopped cooked cauliflower.