1 hr 5 mins
a little bit time consuming but well worth it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 small finely diced onion
- 1 cup fresh broccoli (do not cook) or 1 cup frozen broccoli, thawed chopped (do not cook)
- 4 tablespoons mined garlic
- 6 whole cloves
- 1 lb prego ricotta and parmesan sauce
- 1Grease a 9 x 11 in casserole dish.
- 2Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 3Flatten chicken breasts by using rolling pin to get membranes out. Make thin.
- 4Combine onion, 2 tbl garlic, broccoli, mild chz, sharp and almost all of mozzarella cheese n large bowl and stir together.
- 5Place salt and pepper with beaten eggs in bowl.
- 6Mix bread crumb and 1/2 of the parmesian cheese in seperate bowl.
- 7Coat chicken with eggs and then dip into bread crumb mixture.
- 8Lay each chicken breast stretched out seperatly.
- 9Spoon broccoli mixture onto flattened chicken and roll up like a burrito and pin shut with 1 clove.
- 10Repeat with remaining breasts and mixture.
- 11Top with sauce, remaining garlic and parmesian cheese.
- 12Cover and cook about 30-35 min depending on over. Chicken should be white and tender when cooked.
- 13Can be served with pasta and veg.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Cheese Stuffed Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.9
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 164.3 mg
- Sodium 1585.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 39.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prego ricotta and parmesan sauce