Recipe by bbbrenda
I Love Broccoli and Cheese Rice..so I made up this recipe on my own.. got the peppers idea from my mom..she makes the basic stuffed italian peppers, so I wanted to try something different and everyone Loves Them... Its a Very Yummy and Different Stuffed Pepper!!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 boxes of broccoli & cheese Minute Rice
- 1 bag of shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 green peppers or 6 any color pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Par boil peppers on dutch oven for 7-10 minutes.
- remove peppers from pan and set aside.
- cook ground beef until done, then set aside.
- cook rice to the box directions.
- mix in a large bowl the rice& beef and 1 package of the shredded cheese.
- scoope on a tablespoon the mixture into each pepper, then top each pepper off with some more shredded cheese.
- bake in oven on 350 for 20-30 minutes.