Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This recipe came from my friend. We used to have sleep-overs and we would make this for breakfast
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 (300 g) packages frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and all the moisture taken out
- 2 green onions
- Whisk together eggs and milk in a bowl.
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg.
- Stir into egg mixture.
- Fold in cheese, broccoli and onions.
- Pour into well greased 9x13 pan.
- Bake in 350° oven for 35 minutes, until set and golden.
Wow, that's all I can say! I made these last night for a light supper, added paprika and used half cheddar, half Swiss emmenthal. I brought what little leftovers there were in for lunch today, can't wait!
This is a great recipe. Next time i'm going to try it with bacon.
These were great. The only mistake I made was to bake them in a metal pan, instead of a glass one. They cooled too fast. I'm sure they would have held the heat better in a glass baking dish.