Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe uses 1/3 cup of Soup or Sauce Mix (Sos). I've included amounts to make a small batch in the ingredients below.
- 1⁄4 cup non-fat powdered milk
- 1⁄8 cup cornstarch
- 1⁄16 cup instant chicken bouillon
- 1⁄4 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning
To make soup
- 1 1⁄4 cups cold water
- 1⁄3 cup fresh broccoli or 1⁄3 cup frozen broccoli
- 1 cup cheese, grated
- Combine mix ingredients and measure out 1/3 cup (or use 1/3 cup of recipe #243518).
- Mix 1/3 cup mix with cold water. Add broccoli.
- Cook and stir on stove top or in microwave until thickened.
- Add grated cheese and mix until well blended.
This was alright, not quite as creamy as the canned soup, but adding some extra shredded cheddar helped.