Recipe by senseicheryl
This recipe was listed as one of the Top 10 Recipes on the www.recipe4living.com website for soups made in the Crock-Pot. Let's see! NOTE: Package sizes are estimated, as they were not included on the website.
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
- Sauté onion and green pepper in butter.
- Combine all ingredients on low in crockpot for 3-4 hours. Do not add salt.