Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is crowd pleaser! Easy to make and is very filling.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 bunch broccoli
- 2 carrots
- 4 potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 quart water
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes or 2 teaspoons instant chicken bouillon granules
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of celery soup
- 1 1⁄2 lbs Velveeta cheese
- Chop broccoli and cauliflower; peel and cube carrots and potatoes.
- Boil vegetables in 1 quart water; add bouillon and cook until tender.
- Add soup and cheese; simmer until cheese melts.
- Can use more or less cheese depending on how cheesy you like it.
This is a great soup. Super easy and very filling. I made the following mods. I used 6 cups water. One large head cauliflower, 2 bunch broc., I also used small red potatoes diced in small pieces (not too small). I did not peel the potatoes. I added a third can of crm of celery soup and used only one pound of Velveeta (all I had). I did add a handful of shredded cheddar. I only used 1/2 of a yellow onion finely diced. I will definitely make again.
i absolutely love this recipe!!!!!!!! and so does my family. so much so that i have family calling me and asking me to make it cause they are comming for dinner lol the only thing i did different was use chicken broth instead of the cubes and water. i found this recipe 2 weeks ago and made it three times the first week. then i forgot how to make it. i thought i saved it but couldnt find it, i was in hysterics, tg i just over looked it:-) thanks for an awsome recipe and a family favorite im sure to be passed down for generations!!!
This recipe is ridiculously easy and so good! I used a 16 oz bag of frozen broccoli florets and about 8 oz of frozen cauliflower florets. I had a 1 lb block of Velveeta and that was plenty cheesey for us. Thanks for sharing, a definite repeat recipe. *Made for FALL PAC 2008*